Many of us are working from home as a result of the coronavirus, which has resulted in an increase in the number of apps on Wi-Fi networks. You can frequently face a location in your home or place of employment where the Wi-Fi connection is weak, requiring you to use mobile data to complete your tasks. It is recommended to invest money if your Internet connection is sluggish and you want to expand the range of your Wi-Fi in your house or place of work.on the finest Victony WiFi AC1200 Extender Setup. The Victony Wi-Fi extension is your best bet for resolving all of your network issues.
Victony AC1200 WiFi setup an access point mode
The Victony wireless range extender is connected to an existing router via an Ethernet connection. Your network devices are connected to the internet through the 2.4GHz band. The access point configuration is compatible with the Victony extender setup instructions. We’ll go through it below in more detail.
- A connection between your computer and the internet must first be established.
- After that, open a browser and type the website URL for the Victony WiFi extender.
- To find it, navigate to the Victony dual-band wifi extender admin panel.
- The dialog is now visible on your computer’s windows.
- Enter the Victony wifi extender’s login and password.
- After that, proceed to the Victony AC1200 configuration page by selecting the Victony wifi repeater login option.
- Afterward, navigate to network settings and choose access point mode.
- Select “Access Point Mode” before selecting the next choice.
Note:- If you need any help regarding your victony ac1200 wifi extender so contact our technician or visit the official website that is ap.setup.
How do i connect my victony wifi extender?
Another term for this method of setting a Victony WiFi extender is web browser setup. Use the Victony AC1200 to manually configure a Victony extender by following the instructions below.
- Your Victony AC1200 range extender will operate after it is plugged into an outlet.
- Connect the extender to your router.
- After opening network management, connect to the Victony wifi.
- Launch a web browser of your choice.
- Go to the default web URL for the ap.setup login page.
- Create an account if you don’t already have one.
- Select the network that you wish to grow.
- Click the next button.
- Press the finish button to complete.
Victony AC1200 Extender Setup via wps setup
You may set up the VICTONY WIFI EXTENDER using these methods.
- Initially, connect your WiFi extender as near as possible to your router.
- If the power LED is not consistently generating the same colour of light, check it.
- From this point on, finding the WPS button on your extension and router will be simple.
- Once you’ve discovered it, press the button for two to three seconds on each subsequent device.
- Your extender and router are now connected if you notice the green light on your extender flashing.
- You must then wait 10 to 15 seconds for the devices to identify one another and function normally.
Victony AC1200 Extender is not working
The following are the steps to take to fix the Victony wireless extender not working issue:
- It could sometimes stop working as a result of a process configuration error.
- You must reboot it first in order to fix it.
- After that, attach the Victony repeater to your router’s internet wire. While doing so, connect the power cord to the device’s power port.
- You will now turn on its power and navigate to the page for the Victony repeater setup wizard.
- Change the device settings after some time.
- While setting it up, make sure the signal light is functional.
- To verify that a networking device runs its services properly, set it and preserve its settings.